Tuesday, November 10, 2009

For you

All the time how could you not feel
The pain in my heart that could not heal
Did you never felt the need for you in my eyes ?
Have you never got the sound of cries?
Since the day I saw you
There have been a feeling new
Since then in you, have I been falling
Theres only your name I have been calling.
I see your dimple smiling at me
You wearing the scarf and driving with me.


Why I try finding your face in every girl around?
Why I hear your voice in every sound?
What magical Voodoo is that you play
Your thoughts take me to a mystical way.
You sting to poison me ,make my senses go wild
The storm that used to break apart , now seem mild
Such has been your effect on my heart
Lets not be it so, Don't we deserve a start?
Raise your hand and do extend to me
Being alone is hard , harder is being we...

4 comments:

  1. Keywords beauty
    I admire the

    se words

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sweet talk the sweet talk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lud the last paragraph. . Its nice.. clap clap

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lud the last paragraph. . Its nice.. clap clap

    ReplyDelete

Share