Friday, November 9, 2012

Being the crimeless Devil


I am the outlaw and I am evil,
I am the one who they call the devil.
And you are those angel, god’s smidgen,
And you slaughter people in the name of the religion.

And I sit back and hear your criticism,
I ignore you people and ignore your agonism.
And you tell me that you’re so great and you are the community,
I don’t give a fucking shit’s coz I have developed an immunity.

It’s the war of world that you call peace of mind,
And you do all the crimes and ask god to be kind.
And you trade hell and heaven from almighty as vermins,
And killing innocent people to get to seventy-two virgins.

And the politicians pulls your strings, and you act like barbarians,
We are being protected by these phoney guardians,
And you slice throats, kill wives and children, you do all the aggression.
That’s coz you know bribing god anyways gets you to heaven.

And I stand here so accused and abused.
I do deeds not for heaven but for what they call humanity
I feel guilty for what I do, not pray and forget
Cause I don’t have a void that I believe in and I do regret.

I  tag people for what they do and not for their birth
I don’t know water as wine but for its worth,
I don’t accuse of people being impaired for last lives.
Every belief that is yours, my core strives.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share